Boring.
The school holidays are over with a blink of an eye. I know it's my fault for not blogging anymore in my blog. It has been stagnant for so long once again. I just don't have the determination at all.
Sigh.
Okay. For this upcoming term, there are the following modules.
Electrotechnology
Engineering Drawing and Computer Applications
Engineering Mathematics 3
Introduction to Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
Organic and Biological Chemistry
Creativity and Applied Thinking Skills
Sports and Wellness
Basically, I ain't prepared to go back to school. I am still in a holiday mood. T_T Looking at the photos, seriously I wonder why I dont have the urge to go cambodia initially. Yet when I am back, I miss the place so much. I miss the kids and I miss my sister.
why why why?
Shall be back to blog again tomorrow.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment